Tuesday. Tuesday.

Punctuation!! :@

Why do you have punctuation behind the title? Titles don't get punctuation.

PapaLongLegs responds:

Because just 'Tuesday' was taken. I know, it annoys me too

100 Babies 100 Babies

This man knows what freedom is.

Funniest thing I have seen in ages on Newgrounds. Got myself to log-in once again after certainly a year just to write this comment!

Loved the randomness and the fact that everything was like "what the f*&k".

You sir, you have a brilliant irrational and free mind.

Like Poetry Like Poetry

Poor teeth

OH MY GOD! HE DID NOT BRUSH HIS TEETH AFTER EATING, whatever that was, IN HIS BED! N O T G O O D .

:p

School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2 School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2

hurray

"Dravde? :D" "Ni├Ęt -.-" "AAAAAAAAAAA"

awesome !

Nocturnus Nocturnus

GIF HIM A PRIIIISE

Give this lad a place in the top 10 of this halloween flash-off!

The beginning was scary- and it was overall pretty psychotic.

He deserves a price!

To author: damn you were tripping balls in your youth! I never had/have nightmares :D

WAAAAGH!

Hard Boiled Egg Hard Boiled Egg

well...

Don't wanna be harsh but it looks like you were trying to hard to be creative. I don't know how exactly I should put this to words, but the entire flash (can't really call it an animation...) feels like it was forced to look creative; as if it were that you though: "I'm going to be creative this time, I want to make a flash about this and that" and then you just change content into "metaphors" and other things that seem creative.

This review might seem pretty absurd. it's porbably just me, I just didn't "feel" the originality, creativity in it. It was all a bit to 'strict'

I'll give you a 6 for the effort trying to be of a bit higher level then the average newgrounds submissions. :p

Raul

Fierras responds:

I never make animations with the intention of being creative.
Animation for me is just a medium of expressing my ideas. If it looked forced that's too bad because that wasn't the case. I appreciate you taking the time to write a reply.

Maybe you should check my last journal. It explains how I came up with the idea for hard boiled egg.

4 AM Nonsense 4 AM Nonsense

Awesomeness :D where can i download the song? :o XD

GTA IV: Petty Crime Spree GTA IV: Petty Crime Spree

Nice

Nicely done.

Also, I couldn't help noticing that it looked a lot like the style of Cat Face from Weeble's Stuff. Did you get your idea from them? Am I right, yessss?

Battosai810 responds:

Huh, never made that comparison! I've been drawing in a style similar to this since long before Cat Face came out, but I don't doubt it had a big influence on me. I actually thought my Niko sounded more Cat Face than Niko Bellic at times! Thanks for bringing that up, and thanks for the review!

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Kewl

but I found this a small disapointment :(
By the time the credits started I thought it marked the beginning of the flash, and that the animation you made was the intro... cause, after all, there aren't a lot of things that happen in this episode...
I still find the Khale Trailer the best animation you've made so far: I find the movements more smooth there and the overall graphics better (that's what I think though)

But that's just me of course :p "keep up the good work"

I'm looking forward to your next Khale flashes, am curious about the characters and X-treme montages you promised in the trailer! :)