Tuesday. Tuesday.

Punctuation!! :@

Why do you have punctuation behind the title? Titles don't get punctuation.

PapaLongLegs responds:

Because just 'Tuesday' was taken. I know, it annoys me too

100 Babies 100 Babies

This man knows what freedom is.

Funniest thing I have seen in ages on Newgrounds. Got myself to log-in once again after certainly a year just to write this comment!

Loved the randomness and the fact that everything was like "what the f*&k".

You sir, you have a brilliant irrational and free mind.

Like Poetry Like Poetry

Poor teeth

OH MY GOD! HE DID NOT BRUSH HIS TEETH AFTER EATING, whatever that was, IN HIS BED! N O T G O O D .

:p

Hoplite Madness #2 Hoplite Madness #2

err

It could have been good back in 2002. But now it just sucks :p compared to the Mecha Dressup game from Matt Roszak

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

All good and stuff

but it gets really annoying after a while! For example at the mission "Planes" the rifle missed the guards head 9/10 times when aiming point blank! And never hit the driver!! And then the menu titles and other titles go sooo sloooooooowww- really anoying game sorry. And I didn't like the sounds either. To much MGS...

Robot Jim! Robot Jim!

Nice!

Seems a very cool game only that none of my keyboard keys work in this game :S lol -- could you reply or send a PM what's wrong with ma pc :p

Dancing 4 Joy Dancing 4 Joy

Smiley Face!

Nicely done! Title matches exactly with the song :p

Im all happy now although Ive got a history exam of 2 hours tomorrow and its over 60 pages of studying :((((

Anyhow- dyou mind sending me the piano sheets? Wanna learn the little melody for my piano ^^